HDH’s Pulmonary Medicine Services provides expert advice and care for patients with a wide range of lung disorders. To achieve this, the program offers advanced procedures for diagnosis and treatment while treating all phases of a patient's life affected by illness.
Our mission is to provide a humanistic approach to the care of our patients with lung complications. We strive to achieve this by improving the applications of the latest technologies, treatments, and procedures; increasing patient and caregiver knowledge through education and research; and addressing the impact of disease on a patient's life.
Areas of specialty include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer Evaluation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sarcoidosis and other chronic diffuse interstitial lung diseases
- Pulmonary Embolic Disease
- Adult Cystic Fibrosis
- Occupational lung diseases
- Pleural diseases
- Tuberculosis and other chronic pulmonary infections