Sonoma County’s 2020 fire season has started early this year and in response, we have have provided a list of resources to help navigate these challenging times together.
We will update our website and Facebook page with our current status to keep you informed.
- Sign-up for local emergency alerts:
- Register for Nixle Alerts: Text your ZIP CODE to 888777 to receive alerts by text.
- Register for SoCoAlerts: Or call (866) 939-0911, press “0” at the menu, ask operator for assistance with registering for SoCoAlert.
- Listen to the radio for updates: 1350 AM, 103.5 FM, 100.1 FM, 89.1 FM (bilingual), 98.7 FM (Spanish); watch preferred local TV news channel.
Pack A To-Go Bag
- Prepare an emergency bag that includes important documents, cash, map, medical needs, masks/hand sanitizer, flashlight, batteries, some food for you and your pets, and a portable battery or hand cranked radio. Keep your cell phone charged.
See Red Cross recommendations >>> https://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/survival-kit-supplies.html
- Sonoma County Evacuation Map
- California Fire Map and Tracker
- Fire Map with Names of Fires
- Wildfire Cameras
- Air Quality Index Report
- Sonoma County Emergency Website
- SoCoEmergency.org/incendio for Spanish
- Facebook Pages and Groups:
- Evacuation Center Information
- PG&E Public Safety Power Shut Off (PSPS)