You can feel confident knowing that you will receive excellent care in a clean environment. We have taken all of the extra precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Commonly asked questions about our Lab, Emergency Room and Operative Services during COVID-19:
Q: Where can I get my blood drawn?
A: We have 2 in-house labs available in Healdsburg.
- Healdsburg Hospital Lab is available Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- Healdsburg Physicians Group has opened a lab location within their offices available to patients by appointment only, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am – 12:30pm.
- Our Hospital Lab has been repeatedly awarded the Joint Commissions Gold Seal for patient safety and quality!
Q: Is the Emergency Room open?
A: Yes. All emergency services are available 24/7
- Located at 1375 University Avenue, our skilled nurses and physicians are at the ready to care for your most urgent needs.
- We have an average wait time of 15 minutes or less which means you will get the care you need fast.
- We are the only fully-equipped emergency department located between Santa Rosa and Ukiah.
Q: Are you scheduling non-emergency surgeries?
A: Yes. Some urgent but non-emergency surgeries have been approved and are being scheduled.
- As of May 10th, we have been authorized to perform procedures for cases that need attention.
- Contact your physician to learn more about scheduling your surgery.