You can now see your doctor from the comfort of your own home with a secure video visit. Your health insurance company covers your face-to-face appointment conducted on your computer, tablet or phone.
3 Reasons why you should make a telehealth appointment:
- Your doctor is dedicated to providing you the care you need and that requires consistent check-ins to track on your vitals and monitor prescribed medications for any changes in your health.
- Preventive care is built on your relationship with your doctor. Regular communication is key to identify new issues before they become larger problems.
- Routine visits greatly reduce the risk of developing serious conditions. Early detection and treatment can only happen when you maintain a relationship with your care provider.
What if I don’t have the technology for a telehealth appointment?
- We can provide you the technology you need for your telehealth appointment. At the time of your appointment, simply park outside our office for your visit. A practitioner will meet you at your parked car outside and hand you a sanitized tablet which is connected to our internet provider. When the appointment is complete, we will collect the tablet from you. It is that simple!
How do I make my telehealth appointment?
- Call your physician’s office at 707-433-3383 to schedule an appointment